8 Pretty Darned Good Reasons to Work with a Mortgage Broker

/, Mortgage, Mortgage Broker, Rates, Real Estate, Vancouver Mortgage/8 Pretty Darned Good Reasons to Work with a Mortgage Broker

A recent survey indicates 40% of mortgage applications in Canada are completed by mortgage brokers. But what about the other 60%? Perhaps 60% of Canadians don’t exactly know what mortgage brokers do and what they can offer, because if they did, If more people understood the value of a mortgage broker, I’m going to guess more and more Canadians would seek out a mortgage broker for all their mortgage-related needs.

You might’ve heard the quote from acclaimed human-being, Maya Angelou: “When you know better, do better.” So here are 8 pretty darned good reasons to work with a mortgage broker the next time you need home financing.

1. Independent Advice

We work for you, not the banks! So you’ll always get unbiased, independent advice when it comes to your mortgage options. Our goal is to always provide you with the best financing options, with the most favorable terms, at the lowest possible cost.

2. One-Stop Shopping

We work will multiple banks and lenders, which means we do all the leg-work for you. You’ll have access to a variety of options, including the best terms and the lowest interest rates. Imagine what a bank can offer, now multiply that by 40! This also means you have options. Whereas some banks won’t be able to help borrowers with bruised credit, mortgage brokers have access to all kinds of lending institutions such as private lenders and specialized institutions that could help all types of borrowers.

3. Professional Consultation

Everybody’s financial profile is unique. We will sit down with you to review your financial, personal, and real estate goals. We are committed to providing you with expert advice that aligns with your goals.

4. Step-by-Step Support

The home buying process can be complex and overwhelming. But Peak Mortgage will work with you throughout the entire process, so you feel supported and informed every step of the way.

5. It’s Free! There’s No Cost to You

Working with a Mortgage Broker is a value-added service. There is absolutely no cost to work with us. We get paid by the banks, not you!

6. On-going Resources

We are committed to building lasting professional relationships that extend far beyond the purchase of your first home. Even when the mortgage has funded and the transaction is complete, we are dedicated to being there for you. Anytime you have questions about your mortgage, we’re only a call or email away.

7. Expertise

We are licensed mortgage professionals that have in-depth expertise in all areas of mortgage financing and real estate. Not only that, our expertise extends to a multiple lending institutions, our knowledge is not limited to one bank or product.

8. Transparency

Nothing is hidden from you. It’s our duty and pride to provide you with easy-to-understand details about the all mortgage options available to you. At the end of the day, we want you to feel confidant in your mortgage decisions.

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.