Buying a home is one of the biggest steps in life. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor; whether you want to upsize or downsize, purchase a vacation home, or acquire a rental property, buying real estate is one of the largest financial transactions you will make in life. The team at Peak mortgage is committed to providing the highest quality service and advice, negotiating the best terms at the lowest possible rate, all while striving to make the loan process as quick and effortless as possible.
The Home Purchase Process:
- Get pre-approved
- Happy House Hunting! Work with a trusted realtor to find a property that suits your needs
- Make an offer on the property subject to financing, inspection, etc.
- Mortgage approval. An appraisal may be required by the lender. Satisfy any additional lender/insurer requirements.
- Remove subjects/Pay your property deposit.
- Meet with a lawyer/notary of your choice prior to the completion date.
- Get the keys to your new home. Congratulations!